Posted In: Marketing
About The Job
- Assist with the creation of marketing strategies and plans for residential projects.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of promotional activities, including advertising, mailings, sales launches and special purchaser / agent events.
- Proof-read marketing and promotional materials, including architectural floor plans to ensure accuracy and consistency with the Company’s brand management policies.
- Attend Sales and Marketing meetings and take minutes; follow up by distributing minutes, preparing agendas and supporting materials; prepare weekly traffic, advertising and registration reports.
- Maintain social media channels and corporate website current with relevant content and information including prices, floor plans and press releases.
- Process Marketing expenses, including payables and receivables, and update budget spreadsheets, purchase orders and cheque requisitions.
- Conduct market research and prepare reports.
- Administer the ordering and maintenance of supplies and services for sales offices through regular visits to the locations.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or Business.
- A minimum of 3+ years of progressive work experience in a corporate environment.
- Experience in the real estate sector, in particular new home building is desirable.
- High degree of proficiency with web-based tools and applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to deliver high quality results while working under multiple deadlines
- “G” Class driver’s license and access to a vehicle is a requirement.
We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work with an industry leader!
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com and in the subject line please include the name of the position and quote Ref #2019-213.
We thank all applicants for considering Menkes Developments Ltd. as an Employer of Choice, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.