Posted In: Low-Rise
About The Job
- Calendar management: including coordination of internal and external meeting requests, boardroom bookings, and attendee scheduling.
- Administrative duties: answering incoming calls, maintaining files and filing systems and electronic contact lists, receiving and distributing incoming mail, courier packages and faxes, prepare and file expense reports for head-office and site personnel, data entry, and processing office supply orders;
- Contract preparation and administration: updating scope of work and payment schedules, tracking contracts’ expiration dates and updating data on bid comparisons;
- Drafting and preparing correspondence: including memoranda and letters and proof-reading, editing required documents and assisting with permit applications;
- Receiving, recording, maintaining and distributing project records including progress reports, drawings, photographs, trade documentation, purchase orders, reports and safety records;
- Assisting with the documentation of samples;
- Updating and distributing construction schedules for all sites on a weekly basis; and
- Acting as the point of contact with Corporate Services to ensure the Office requirements are met.
- 7+ years of progressive work experience in an Administrative Support function;
- Experience in the Construction industry is required;
- Completion of a relevant post-secondary diploma or degree;
- Superior ability to anticipate needs and commit and respond to requests in agreed time-frames with minimal supervision;
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines effectively;
- Excellent writing skills with a keen eye for detail and presentation;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
- Superior interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills;
We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work with an industry leader!
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line please include the name of the position and quote Ref #2019-160.
We thank all applicants for considering Menkes Developments Ltd. as an Employer of Choice, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.