Senior Property Administrator
Posted In: Property Management
About The Job
- Act as a key contact point in all tenant relations matters including to: Work closely with contractors and suppliers to track that work conducted meets requirements and standards and, the appropriate documentation is provided; Draft all tenant communication materials for review by the Property Manager and ensuring that information is accurate and up-to-date;
- Assist in the preparation and tracking of monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and reports.
- Manage and coordinate activities related to expense and contract management, including to: Assist in the tendering process for supplies and services and respond to vendors’ queries; Prepare contracts for contracted work and capital projects; Create and maintain Job Cost files and track expenses; Maintain accurate and up-to-date records for buildings to ensure compliance with appropriate government regulations and life safety standards; Manage procurement process from purchase order generation to invoice payments for both operational and project spending;
- Support the Property Manager and coordinate site visits, move-in inspections and handle special projects as required.
- Collect and track tenant insurance certificates as per lease requirements.
- Maintain current building documentation such as as-built drawings, environmental site assessments, building assessment reports and measurement plans
- Arrange tours of tenant spaces as required.
- 5+ years of progressive commercial property management experience with exposure to Industrial properties
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma
- Familiarity with the Occupational Health & Safety Act (Ontario)
- Excellent planning, coordination and scheduling skills
- Highly adept at building strong, professional relationships
- Completion of or working towards the RPA/CPM designation
- Above average communication skills – both written and oral
- Highly capable of taking initiative and making recommendations
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Experience using JDE EnterpriseOne would be highly desirable
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, deadline driven team atmosphere
We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work with an industry leader!
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com and in the subject line please include the name of the position and quote Ref #2019-156.
We thank all applicants for considering Menkes Developments Ltd. as an Employer of Choice, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.