1. Menkes Developments Ltd. and its related and affiliated entities (collectively Menkes) respects the privacy of its customers and those individuals who visit our website. This privacy statement outlines our privacy practices and describes how Menkes may collect and use the information that you provide. For the purposes of this statement, personal information means information about an identifiable individual but does not include information that enables someone to be contacted at their place of business. Correspondingly non-identifiable information means information that is not identifiable to an individual - that is, information that cannot be associated with or traced back to a specific individual.
2. Menkes does not collect personal information from this website unless you voluntarily provide such information through on-line registration forms, contest entry forms, questionnaires, surveys or other similar documents. Such personal information may include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, demographic or household information, your preferences with respect to the type of product that Menkes offers or that you might be interested in.
3. When you provide us with personal information, that information may be used to communicate with you, to send you information about Menkes, to promote and offer products and services that may be of interest to you, and of course, to respond to any specific requests you have from time to time with respect to our products and services. We may also use personal information collected from you to assist us in developing and customizing our products and services to better meet the demands for our customers. Personal information may also be used for any other purpose permitted by law. However, we will not sell, rent, trade or market personal information that we collect from you to third parties.
4. When individuals visit the Menkes website, we do collect some basic information regarding the use of our site. This type of information is collected automatically ?that is, not by registration or the completion by you of any on-line surveys, forms or questionnaires. This type of non-identifiable information could include the amount of traffic visiting the site, which web pages are visited and for how long, the type of internet browser being used, the type of computer operating system being used and the domain name of the website from which a link is made to our website, if any. This non-identifiable information is used only in the aggregate to help us better understand trends and patterns evolving in the marketplace which will in turn allow us to improve the quality of our website.
5. Menkes has taken appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information stored in our databases. Although appropriate security measures have been put in place to protect against the unauthorized use, alteration or loss of personal information, you should be aware that any information transmitted over the internet may be intercepted by third parties. Menkes does not assume any liability for interception, misuse or alteration of any information transmitted over the internet.
6. Our website may from time to time contain links to other websites that may collect personal information. The Menkes Privacy Statement does not extend to such third party websites and as such, Menkes does not assume any responsibility for the privacy practices or policies of such third parties nor for the content of such third party websites. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of such third parties and make an informed decision as to whether you wish to visit their website or provide personal information to such third parties
7. Any comments or questions about the Menkes Privacy Statement should be addressed to us by e-mail: email@example.com.