Posted In: Industrial
About The Job
- Adhere to, implement and enforce all Health & Safety policies and procedures and advise Senior Management of any unsafe conditions or practices
- Direct field operations in the delivery of projects by adhering to schedules, budgets and mitigating risk.
- Accountable for planning and critical path schedule management in order to achieve the necessary deliverables.
- Perform regular progress reviews, ensuring that construction is completed in accordance with the design and contract documents
- Oversee the performance of trades with close attention paid to quality of work
- Oversee the closeout phase of the project and ensure correction of defective and/or outstanding work.
- Maintain positive working relationships with all key project stakeholders including Senior Managers, Project Managers, Consultants, Government and Municipal representatives and other authorities having jurisdiction.
- 7+ years of relevant, progressive experience in the field of construction of industrial or retail buildings in a leadership role;
- Solid hands-on experience and a proven track record of successfully completed projects in the ICI sector;
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook, would be of benefit;
- Strong communication and reporting skills;
- Flexibility to travel to job sites across the GTA;
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team atmosphere; and
- Strong working knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations for Construction Projects (Ontario)
We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work with an industry leader!
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line please include the name of the position and quote Ref #2020-301.
We thank all applicants for considering Menkes Developments Ltd. as an Employer of Choice, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.