Posted In: Property Management
About The Job
The primary purpose of the Property Administrator role is to support the on-site management team in the day-to-day operation of a portfolio located in the downtown south core financial district.
- Receiving incoming requests for service – via phone, email or in-person – from Tenants and responding by providing information, problem solving, or escalating the matter as appropriate.
- Drafting All-Tenant communication materials, for review by the General Manager and ensuring that All-Tenant communication materials, e.g. Welcome/Move-in and Emergency procedures packages are maintained accurately and up-to-date.
- Administering the Angus Anywhere work order system.
- Providing direct support to management.
- Maintaining and updating the contract service vendor log containing contract amounts and commencement and expiration of services being performed.
- Coordinating and preparing quarterly reports and assisting with the preparation of the annual budget.
- Monitoring the collection of rental payments and undertaking collection efforts, providing weekly reports on the status of accounts receivable.
- Responding to Tenants and Corporate Accounting staff regarding accounts receivables.
- Assisting in the tendering process for supplies and services and coordinating specifications and tendering of contracts.
- Responding to contractors’ queries and correspondence.
- Maintaining & updating Building Emergency Evacuation Plan.
- Maintaining tenant contact lists, vendor and fire warden lists, emergency call out lists.
- Maintaining insurance binders for tenants and vendors (+WSIB) to ensure that all requirements are being met.
- Assisting with event planning activities.
- Entering purchase orders in JDE and distributing/placing orders.
- Preparing tenant chargeback invoices through Angus.
- 5+ years of experience in the commercial property management field
- Enrollment in the Real Property Administrator (RPA) certificate program
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft products (MS Word and Excel)
- Experience working with JDE EnterpriseOne is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven environment
We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work with an industry leader!
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com and in the subject line please include the name of the position and quote Ref #2020-303.
We thank all applicants for considering Menkes Developments Ltd. as an Employer of Choice, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.