Posted In: Corporate Services
About The Job
- Reception duties: Answering the Main number for the Company, screening and transferring/re-directing calls to appropriate departments; greeting and directing visitors; processing incoming and outgoing courier requests; and, administering the bookings of all boardrooms using MS Outlook.
- Office Supplies: Ordering supplies for head office and site offices; sourcing specialty items.
- Courier/Mail: arranging couriers (drop-off and pick-up); sorting mail.
- Monitoring the balances on all Presto cards and loading additional funds in a timely manner.
- Purchasing: issuing purchase orders for products and services.
- Reporting: maintaining and updating various reports including the reconciling of the corporate credit card; verifying invoices for services such as catering, coffee service and office supplies; internal phone lists; Outlook contacts lists, etc.
- Assisting with the set-up of office services accounts for new site offices.
- Assisting with the creation of the Company’s internal monthly newsletter.
- Acting as the primary contact with Property Management for service calls, e.g. lighting, plumbing etc.
- Completion of post-secondary degree/diploma.
- 5+ years of relevant, progressive work experience in a corporate environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to project a professional image at all times.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel and Outlook.
- A team player who is able to handle pressure with professionalism.
We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work with an industry leader!
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line please include the name of the position and quote Ref #2019-218.
We thank all applicants for considering Menkes Developments Ltd. as an Employer of Choice, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.