Posted In: Residential Property Management
About The Job
MenRes is recognized throughout the industry for our passion for sound property management. We strive to attract and hire people who share our passion for great spaces, responsible management and an uncompromising commitment to our residents. We are seeking candidates for the role of Property Administrator based at our Property Management office located in Toronto. Reporting to the Property Manager, the Property Administrator will support the on-site management team in the day-to-day administration of the building(s).
- Receiving incoming requests for service – via phone, email or in-person – from residents and responding by providing information, problem solving, or escalating the matter as appropriate;
- Distributing All-Resident communication materials, e.g. Welcome/Move-in and Emergency procedures packages;
- Receiving and distributing mail and courier packages;
- Providing direct support to management, including correspondence, e.g. letters and notices related to arrears in fees.
- Obtaining security reports from the concierge daily;
- Maintaining a contract service vendor log containing contract amounts and commencement and expiration of services being performed;
- Maintaining the filing system;
- Maintaining information sheets, e.g. license plates, phone numbers, locker numbers and handicapped and parking lists;
- Logging monthly maintenance cheques and PAP forms and forwarding to the Accounting Department;
- Maintaining and updating the Building Emergency Evacuation Plan, resident contact lists, vendor and fire emergency lists;
- Maintaining insurance binders and WSIB clearances for residents and vendors;
- Assisting with event planning activities;
- Maintaining records for the bookings of amenities;
- Posting notices to bulletin boards;
- Maintaining key logs and records of fob devices; and
- Assisting with the collation of meeting packages including agendas, minutes, property management reports and attachments, financial statements and any other meeting material.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the residential property management field;
- At least 5 years of progressive experience providing administrative support;
- Working toward or completed the RCM courses or have obtained the CMRAO Limited License;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft products (MS Word and Excel);
- Working knowledge of JDE EnterpriseOne or an ERP system is an asset; and
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work with an industry leader!
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com and in the subject line please include the name of the position and quote Ref #2019-169.
We thank all applicants for considering Menkes Developments Ltd. as an Employer of Choice, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.