Fun Things to do this Holiday Season
November 19, 2018
Whether you’re looking for something low-key, or for some excitement, we have you covered! We’ve rounded up a list of some fun things to do in the City this holiday season.
- Thrill seekers, and mystery lovers, Toronto’s biggest castle has a game for you! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to escape from the depths of Casa Loma, in the Escape from the Tower series.
- Check out downtown Toronto’s pop-up experience Happy Place. This seriously Instagram-worthy space is filled with larger than life installations and multi-sensory rooms. Jump around in the world’s largest confetti dome or “bathe” in a room made up entirely of rubber ducks. There’s lots to see and do in Toronto’s most happ(y)ening spot this season!
- Go skating at Nathan Phillips Square.
- Speaking of skating, take the family to the Scotiabank Arena to enjoy of the magic of Disney on Ice, as it celebrates 100 Years of Magic.
- You don’t have to celebrate Christmas to enjoy the many things to see and do at Toronto’s Christmas Market, located in the Distillery District. Ranked as one of the top holiday markets worldwide, guests can browse a variety of local pop-up shops and vendors, or take the kids to the market’s Family Entertainment Zone.
- If you’re up for braving the holiday crowds, get retail therapy at some of Toronto’s best shopping destinations including, Bloor Street, Yorkdale Mall and Toronto Eaton Centre. There’s nothing wrong with online shopping at home in your pj’s too!
- Re-experience one of your favourite Disney stories and head to Young People’s Theatre to see Mary Poppins.
- Calling all shoe lovers! If you haven’t already had the chance to visit The Bata Shoe Museum in the last few months, Manolo Blahnik: The Art of Shoes exhibit is still on and runs until January 6th.